Nov 12, 2017

Ladyboy Katoi Michele Obama will be President of the USA in 2020.

.
.
.
.


This will be interesting with the CIA fucks pushing the 'Mexican" narrative. Meant to be a derogatory racial slur.....Mexican maids, an illegal worker in the USA picking fruits. An expression of their uneasiness with Aryan's from ASIA. After all, Hitler did teach them that Aryan's come from Celtic Germany.

The CIA fucks will soon be saluting and taking orders from this Ladyboy Katoi. (Maybe many of them are ladyboy katoi's themselves)

In ASIA, lady boy Katoi's were heavily promoted to me, as a kind of 'conditioning' of acceptance of .............1% of humanity's outer fringe deviant group. I had an uncle on my mothers side like this.....'Humayun Mama' who dressed up as a village maid all day. He was an utter hoot in a harmless campy gay way.......loved him. 

But Katoi ladyboys managed into power in of the most powerful nation on earth by the GLOBALISTS. I'm not sure this is a good idea.

Sneaking Katoi's to be friendly with me so that I'm subliminally accepting of Ladyboys is not the way to go, or do things.  

If you want my drawbridge down and accepting of Ladyboy's to be President of the USA, what you do is behave normally with regard to life, work, and love.

My hatred for Hilary, the establishment candidate backed by the CIA, emanated from my treatment in ASIA. 

This then converted itself to a deep desire to ensure that Hilary would never be President.